Monday 25 March 2013

FIRST AND WELCOME ENTER MY BLOG


Assalamulaikum and hello to all readers of this blog. May you be healthy and may Allah bless us all for the Muslims.

First of all, I am grateful to Allah SWT for the effort and support of friends and my lecturer, Dr Mohd Daud Ismail, for the beginning of this blog.
This blog is made to give some information about Organizational Theory courses. All information and notes written in this blog is related to the subject of this course. Snippets that I write on this blog are from what I have read from various journals, magazines, newspapers and various other corners of knowledge. In addition, this little knowledge that I will share is from my own understanding on this course. And most importantly, this is from my experience, and also from the my point of view.

Hopefully with this bit of information, knowledge and graffiti wall expressed in this blog, it will provide the knowledge and benefit to all readers.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment